Monday, October 15, 2012

baseball jersey stores a second rejection of the ten words are possible

ounter of the Nasha, I learned that true genius, the original here!
Did not attend primary school, did not attend junior high school, but can not be on the high school, Nasha is by virtue of her wisdom, was able to understand the university curriculum, and profound knowledge of the mechanical and metallurgical aspects of this is almost impossible thing thing!
Perhaps Nasha way, is not the most scientific,oakley sunglass repair, but she always have a way to use their understanding of the theory to explain and understand everything the book in some places, but also gave me great inspiration!
Do not say that this is impossible, I know an old sunglass, he was just the primary culture, but he is basically what would repair to his understanding of the theory, are groping out, he would not be any formula but can use their own set, to draw accurate data, although not as good as scientific calculation methods are less precise, but also enough applications!
Looked at the time, until half past six
?, And I am there for an hour and a half can stay here, thought a moment, I took the bedside of the pen and paper and began to rapidly write up.
10 words per second speed, I began to Kuangshuai up, do not doubt, I am now but Dajian median, a second rejection of the ten words are possible!
Soon, my knowledge of multiplication, division, geometry, algebra,baseball jersey stores, calculus, etc., as much as possible to write out all I remember the formula, are all written out, one and a half hours later, I completed a lengthy masterpiece!
Looked at me and presses like w

No comments:

Post a Comment